Click Here to see all of our horses available for adoption.
- Complete CPR’s online Horse Interest Form (Click Here to fill out form)
- Upon receiving your interest form, CPR staff will contact you to schedule an appointment to visit.
- CPR will review the application, contact references and schedule an appointment to inspect the property where the horse will be kept.
- Upon acceptance of the application, the adoption agreement will need to be completed along with the payment of the non-refundable adoption fee.
- You’re responsible for transporting the horse to its new home. CPR can transport the horse for a fee.
- After two years of follow-up inspections, you may apply for the REGISTERED PAPERS if that horse has them. All adoption contract rules and guidelines will still need to be followed.